lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday- 121

Yoga with a seated emphasis. It was sooooo what my thighs needed. For some reason, my outer thighs and rear were not sore from my run Saturday. It was my hip joints, you know the front/side of my legs where they join the pelvis. That spot was super tight this morning too.

This episode cleared that up, or made it much more bearable. This episode was also more low key than say Basic Flow. I would rank this along side the Standing Emphasis episode.

So started my day pretty well. Pain free now that I'm warmer, although I never did get hot during this practice.

I am hoping to start running outside this week, if it ever stops raining...

Thought for the day: Do SOME thing that gets the blood moving. Can't lose weight without moving the fat around a bit, right? So go do SOME thing that gets ya moving. When you do on a regular basis you'll feel better even before the pounds start coming off. Seat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment