lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Juice Fast Day 4

Well, it looks like my fast is going to end early. This evening in fact. A birthday got rescheduled to tomorrow, and cake is not a good idea as a first food after a fast.

When I started I didn't take any of the dates into consideration as I mentioned in that post. But looking back I'm glad I did it. One of the effects of a juice fast I forgot to mention was the tongue thing. Day 2 always (for me) starts clearing out toxins and impurities, and it shows on my tongue. I end up brushing much more often to get the film off. By the end of day 3 my tongue is clean and fresh and more sensitive to flavors. Always nice right?

I don't feel guilty, I got a feeling this afternoon that it was time to end this fast. Ending it now feels right. I'm having difficulty getting up the interest in solid food, so maybe I'll wait till morning. We'll see. Maybe this is all my body needed this time. Maybe next time will be longer like I expected this one to be. Maybe not. I'm okay with being wrong. Incorrect. Mistaken. I'm flawed. A LOT! I'll start with something very light and a very little of it. And when it comes to cake time, my slice will be oh so tiny, but our daughter won't feel like Mommy's not excited for her birthday and cake.

So, thanks for reading along with this fast. Thanks for the support on this blog too! You are all terrific!

No comments:

Post a Comment