lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Catch Up Quick ! - Monday

Okay the next day I did some kind of workout with Deni Preston... sorry, I forgot which. Then next day I ran on the treadmill. Then Yoga abs. Ouch! But I'm sure after I do that for a few months it'll be worth it. My belly's pushed out 6 children, it's kind of out of shape.
Then I ran. Now the night before that one of our girls got sick. Then I didn't work out for 3 days! I know I know.... bad me, right? But between the toddler teething and the 4 yr old throwing up I didn't get any rest. Now the 4 yr old's better, but the 2 1/2 yr old is sick to her tummy. Came home from church early yesturday - ran from church actually tryin to keep other peoples' kids from getting it.

This morning- allergy headache, meds, treadmill, and me. My stomache's not happy with me, so I may not put anything in it for a while... but it could just be that I'm low on sleep. Tea, I'll have some RRL tea! That'll fix me up.

Tomorrow? Well, I'm planning on something, but since the pc's dead I'll probably end up on the treadmill again. Man, I gotta get Deni's dvd!

Feel good this morning now that I've sweat a bit. Sweat is great! Rids the body of toxins, emotional baggage (who needs that?), and refreshes the spirit.

PLUS: I've got results to post too, so later today I'll post them. Good stuff.
Thought for the day: Your day depends on you. Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment