lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

DVD and waiting...

Today was SUPPOSED to be the day I recieved my Total Body Fitness dvd!! And it is NOT here! Grrrrrrrrr. Well, I might as well tell you my plans now as later.

When I get said dvd, my goal is to go through every one of the episodes and see what I think. I will be recording my feelings and thoughts on each here. To share with you.

Obviously I am too skatterbrained to keep to just that and the results, so here's a headsup. I will also be recording the new healthy diet changes I may make, new (to me at least) exercises I try, thoughts on fitness articles I read, eating in general, and so on and so forth.

I am really excited about the dvd... and a little irritated with the fact that it is not here yet. But, I will put forth the effort to show patience and just allow myself the tingle of anticipation. As an aside, I HATE suspence. I fast forward through Hitchcock films. I love them, but I skip through the heavy music and nonconversational bits. So, now that you know how difficult this is for me... this is me pretending not to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment