lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

Results! II


Okay- First I wanna point out why I avoid details. Am I ashamed of my size? Not at all? My weight? Well, like most women I don't want it gabbed about. At least not until I am happy with it. But the main reason why I will not share exact sizes or pounds is: This is NOT about me! Okay the blog IS about me... but the way YOU are losing or staying in shape is about YOU! So to keep things in perspective I'm happy to share the number of inches and pounds I lose, but not size or shape. I really want you readers to appreciate where YOU are. Though I am certain everyone is as thrilled for me as I am when I lose some. I'm posting results so you can see how someone else is working off the weight and getting in shape... as a partner. Not as a competitor.

That said - in two weeks I have lost a pound. Yep, one measely pound. And 5 inches. Yes, I have lost 5 inches! Mostly on my waist and bottom half, which would explain why my pants are falling off my rump. But it's nice to know my hippo is just a little bit smaller.

I am going to resist temptation and NOT weigh or measure myself again until next Saturday. Do not weigh yourself everyday. It will drive you batty. Pick the same time too. I'm shorter (short people know exactly how short we are!) at night than I am in the morning, and I weigh more at night too. I bet it's similar for everyone else.

One other thing I would like to say here- I ROCK! I am the amazing shrinking hippo!! There's a voice in the back of my mind whispering, "you're goona blow up like a balloon with the next baby".- "Shut up!" I say back. You never know, I could end up being a smaller balloon next time;)

On that note- You ROCK! I ROCK! We are superdeeduper cool! Sweat on!

No comments:

Post a Comment