lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 12, 2010

I got a comment!!

I got a comment in my email!! I won't spoil it by telling you about. Here, you read it:

"Hi Christina, I recently was made aware of your blog by Deni Preston's comments about it on her blog."

Okay, I'm interrupting here. I have since gone to Deni Preston's blog at http://queendeniforever.blogspot.com/2010/03/just-when-you-thought-show-was-getting.html and I read that post. Deni Preston thinks I'm sweet!!! Okay she thinks the blog is sweet, but I'm gonna extend that to include me!! Someone thinks I'm sweet. Little mental party going on. How cool is that? Alright, shutting up - back to Linda!

" I've really enjoyed reading your posts about the workouts. I've been working out "with" Deni for about a year now. I first found her program on BYU tv then learned about the DVDs and bought them. I've worked out on my own for years, with various programs, but I must say, I like Deni's the best. I alternate her workouts between the higher, cardio ones and the various yogas. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for posting and tell you that I look forward to reading more. I'm a grandmother of 7, soon to be 8, so you and I are at different places in life. But I still love your comments on the joys of working out. I got hooked on it when trying to lose my first "baby" weight way back when and have been going fairly steady at it since then. I still battle the pull of the cookies etc. and now deal with the mid life slower metabolism and other fun aging type annoyances. But all in all I'm in good shape and hope to be able to continue exercising for the rest of my life. your fellow exercising friend,Linda Haning"

Wasn't this neat? Anyway, thanks Linda! I am just pink with delight that someone is enjoying the blog. I hope that it is encouraging. I really appreciate the shared opinions! I wrote Linda back and she told me about Yoga Booty Ballet. It's my new favorite phrase. Say it three times fast! So much fun. So now I'm on a search to discover what this Yoga Booty Ballet is. Thanks again, Linda!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment