lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

My treadmill

I'm about to get on again - but I wanted to note here something about my beloved treadmill. I picked it up a few yrs ago at a garage sale for $50. It's great - I love it... but it's soon gonna bite the dust. It's just old. The main point is- I used to know how much I ran in the summertime, as I ran outside. I got up to 4 miles a day- before the last baby. Now? Well, I certainly run longer than I used to, but I have no idea how fast or how far... my beloved treadmill doesn't do that. I know I know, it really helps to know these things, but I don't. I'm an emotionally driven person. And the numbers would be nice, but I'm not sure they'de be very motivating for me. I run cause it *feels* good. I stop either when I have to, or because I *feel* done.

So, sorry if any of you are interested - but I just don't have the numbers for ya. In the future, after this one dies maybe we'll get a new treadmill with more of those special options ;)

Thanks for reading! Even more though, thanks for moving! Cause I know your body's grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment