lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday


Good Morning!! Last night was a late night for the kids... so I got on the treadmill and got to stay on for almost 2 hours! Ohhhhhh, does that feel good! I'm warm, sweaty, and all stretched out. Can't get much yummier than that.


Review on yesturday - we worked out in the yard all day, prepping a garden and caring for the animals. I'm a little beat up. I didn't wanna do anything this morning that would accentuate the soreness, KWIM.


Got a new pair of runnin shoes yesturday. My feet went down a size. Maybe that's weight loss. Maybe it's not being pregnant for this long. Dunno. I always get half a size larger to accomodate socks and possible swelling. I broke them in just now. Nice shoes. I wear a champion brand. I know some people prefer more support, but I like as little as possible. I feel like my feet are trapped with more padding and arch. I'm not suggesting this is the best brand. What I am saying is: the shoes you run in are important. I've worn handmedowns before, when I started. Getting new ones are worlds better. I'm not trying to make my feet fit into someone else's mold.


Thought for the day - Life- the more you use, the more you have. It's a wonder!


No comments:

Post a Comment