lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wednesday!

As the sun rose through the trees in our backyard, I ran on the treadmill. I ran for over an hour, I dunno exactly how long. An hour and half or more. I love the feeling that I get running. After a while it feels like I could could run forever. Okay, maybe not forever, but for a lot longer than I thought. I feel so light as I continue to put one foot in front of another, then the belt in the treadmill hitches and I stumble. Need to tighten that belt! I love to run. I'm not a short distance runner, not in for speed. But I'd love to try some kind of long distance run, just to see if I could.
After the run, I stretched a bit then biked, in the air. You know the one. With my abs already warmed up it felt easy for a bit. Then I had to stop. One - more - set. Done. Stretch. Mmmmm. *sigh* Lovely.
Started breakfast. Need a shower like nobody's business. Then out into the yard for chores with the kids. Bright sunny day. I could almost forget that my hubby kept me up last night coughing into his pillow. Yes, I kept passin his cough drops... allergies. Hmmmmph. I'm sure I'll remember come naptime - AKA : Quiet Time.

Thought for the day: Breathe in. Breathe out. And enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment