lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 30, 2010

Results IV


Real quick, I know I haven't done this when I scheduled it, but I haven't made the time. This morning though I took the time. After about 3 weeks I have lost one pound. One. *sigh* I am building a lot of muscle though.

On the brighter side I have lost 4 1/2 inches. YAY! Yeah to some it seems that the loss is slow, but sometimes it is. I am determined to be happy with any and all improvements. To show that I am building that muscle, my arms show a loss of 1 inch!! So working at those wings is paying off. Another place I have lost is my waist. Nice. Muffin top!! My flub is decreasing in size! Slowly yes, but decreasing!! A big reason to celebrate!!

I now fit into a pair of jeans I have been keeping in the recesses of my closet for several years, bound and determined to wear some day! They show the tiniest bit of love handle, but I can live with that. It will only remind me what I need to work on. But these jeans feel so good to get into!! They are my "skinny" jeans, and every girl has a pair, they're about a size in a half smaller than the others that were falling off. But it's hard to tell with the different size/shape/cuts now. I'm one size in one brand and another in a different brand. They're smaller- that's the point. The actual size on the tag doesn't matter! What matters is how you feel about them and yourself!!

Me? I feel great!!! I like looking in the mirror a little, which is novel for me. I was never a conceited teen, or into makeup and stuff when I was young. I feel like I am starting to see the real me in the mirror. It is also the real me when I am with child. It's the in between that's so NOT me. And this extra weight I have kept on for so long isn't. So my glances in the mirror are revealing the me I feel I am to my eyes. It's pretty neat, and terrific for my self esteem!!!

Keeping working, girls! You're as young as you feel. You're beautiful! You're gaining in strengths and striving for your potential! Sweat on!!

1 comment: