lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fast Day 2


Oh my goodness!! I had a moment of weakness!!! I made my kids brownies for snack... and I popped a piece with an almond in it into my MOUTH!!! Even as I chewed and swallowed I felt guilty!! No, no, no!!

Okay, recoup. I'm calm, I've accepted it. Gosh I need a drink of water! So I drank some water, accepted my weakness and decided to refuse all other temptations of solid food with a piece of gum. There- bad stomach! Chew on that!

Okay, the first two days are the hardest, especially in the evening for me as that is usually when I realize I hadn't eaten all day and grab a bagel from the freezer. So I'll get through the night with more tea and wake up with less urges.

Here's me getting more gum :)


Oh! And I thought it was about time I posted a pic of me. Here's ME, in my John Deere shirt .

No comments:

Post a Comment