lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday- Exercise and Fast Day 2

Treadmill warm up then weights. I worked and stretched for about an hour. But not pushing myself. I'm not feeling my usual energy level. So that's it really. If I feel up to it I'll get on the treadmill again later. Or maybe I'll try to catnap again.

Juice Fast Day 2- got hungry last night, but drank some Tea. Usually if I drink something hot it'll con my stomach into thinking it ate something solid.

This morning, fruit juices only. Blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, apple, lemon (touch). Yummy. Later I'll do veggies. I just really wanted the blueberries this morning. I am drinking lot of water and tea (infusions). The infusions I am drinking are chamomile, RRL, echinachia, mint, that kind of thing.

Some of you may be wondering if juice fasting induces constipation or diarrhea. Nope. And if you try it, your bathroom experiences will show you it doesn't. So? Happy Fasting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment