lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday- Hi-Lo

I got online this morning as the sun was coming up, with a sneaky 2 yr old sleeping on the couch, and as quietly as possible I did Deni Preston's Hi-Lo Cardio workout. Liked it a lot. Low impact on the legs, and with mine still aching from Saturday I wasn't about to push them. This episode was a little tricky with the footwork. I will need to do at least one more time soon to get the steps down. I may have been better able to follow the steps if I had been able to turn up the volume! But I have to wait for the other pc for that. This is a handmedown laptop we've got hooked to the TV in the Tv room (which is an extension of our bedroom, where the baby still sleeps-hence the additional volume complication).
There was push ups, ABS!, jumping jax, boxer jump rope, lots of hams, and some weights on top of the Hi-Lo work. At the end I added Tricep weights and some bicep curls. I like to get all of the upper body in one day if I can. Since the babies were still sleeping I did it. I also added some extra stretches. I did extra leg stretches, and arm stretches. I ALWAYS add a spinal twist if there isn't one, and there wasn't today.

Like I said, it was fun. Also, with my legs the way they are, I enjoyed the lighter work. It warmed everything up nicely, but didn't force my hippo into high gear.

I LOVE the blond girl in the front! I love the intensity. She's the one I follow usually. Fun! I will be doing it again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment