lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday- revisited

This evening I caught a bug and HAd to run 3.5 miles. So I did, when hubby got home. I should NOT have. Because my legs had not fully recooped. Bad me. Ah, well, ya live-n-learn. So tomorrow I'll jog rather sedately on the treadmill. I'm seriously thinking about trying a 5K.
Not sure. The idea of running with a lot of people is kind of intimidating. Maybe I could find a friend to go with... would that be better? I just feel like I should try it. So I guess I'll start looking round to see what I can find locally.

Even though it hurt, I enjoyed it. I think I'm a closet masochist. I refused to walk even a tiny bit of it on the way home. I got lost in the beat of Sting's Sacred Love, and only in between the songs did I think about the ouchness of it. I loved it. Yup, I am definitely a masochist. I can accept that... I'll just learn to revel in it. If you're gonna be somethin, ya might as well make the most of it, right?

I wonder if I could go the full 8 miles again Saturday. hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment