lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

DVD Here!

Way COOL! Wow, when I bought it, I had no idea it had so many discs! 7 Discs! $25'n change, including tax and shipping. Very Cool! Thank you, Deni ! ! !
Just Glancing over the episode guide on the back I have already done, and recorded thoughts on episodes 101: Basic Flow and 102: Hi-Lo. So I think I'll skip those, although I will go back and do them again. Also, there is no kickboxing episode on this. So sad, as it's like my fav ever! I know I sound 16. But right now I feel pretty darn young, so humor me.
Tomorrow, I'll be on the treadmill. However, the next day I'll do episode 103? Maybe, it's subject to change - do not expect me to go in order. I can't. I'm some kind of organizer's nightmare, ask my husband. My home reflects this state of mind. I'm improving a LOT, but I am still terribly organizationally challenged. And doing things in order, it's just possible for me at this point in my life. Maybe when I'm 80. Maybe then I'll be able to follow the directions in a manual, or organize my house, or be able to stay within the box. But, I have had many many people just about weep at my inability to do "things by the book". I was a Navy disaster, it was amazing I left with honors. So, please, forgive me, but I will undoubtedly go out of sequence.

Excitement. I will, probably, put this in tonight and scan a few of the episodes before deciding on a few to start with. Excited! OM, goodness. I bought something for me! Can you stand it?

My husband mentioned once that he prefered my trunk with more junk. I told him, frankly, "I guess it's a good thing I'm not trying to shrink it for you, Babe". Apparently the message sunk in, cuz the other day he told me that I worked hard for my booty, and he'll be happy with whatever I'm happy with... provided he can't ever count my ribs through my shirts. I think I can accept that. As IF, right?! The goal is not to look anorexic! What is the goal? A Healthy and Happy body. What does that look like on me? Not sure yet. Let you know ;)

1 comment: