lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Comments... Almost speechless

A friend of mine was telling me how she liked the blog. Nothing blown up or out of proportion, just that she enjoyed some of the entries. I laughed. I couldn't help it. Someone I actually see often, or at least weekly, enjoyed something I wrote. Even if she never comes back or likes anything I ever write again, that is going to stay forever in my head. I laughed, not at her or at what she said... but out of pure surprise. Someone I respect and care for liked something I wrote. I am still in shock. Delighted shock, but shock nonetheless. I suppose this may sound silly to some people. Some may ask, "Why would you be surprised?". I can't answer that really. I just am.

Deni Preston, who has an amazing story and has overcome so much in her life, has mentioned me on her blog. This woman that I admire greatly... I want to be a grandma like her when I grow up, and have never met has posted some thoughts about this blog on her blog. I know blog blog blog, sounds funny. Anyway, if you are interested in what she wrote, you can go read it yourself at queendeniforever.blogspot.com I have never heard of anyone saying such things about me. I feel like Anne of Green Gables when she got her dress with puffed sleeves.

Thank you for reading and commenting. I've run out of typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment