lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday

This morning I hopped on the treadmill to warm up, then attacked the weights. After weights I did those AWEFUL leg lifts. Why did I do the AWEFUL leglifts? Because I have SEEN the difference they make. I have a J-Lo -ish bum. I have this all natural tilt to my lower back and an abundant ammount of padding. I know it works for the singing popstar. Not for the mom next door.

Except for the treadmill, all of the exercises I did I learned from Deni Preston on her show, Total Body Fitness. As I was lifting those heavy legs I could hear her in my head shouting, "oooh!", and "oh!", as my thighs and tush burned. Also did some squats. I cannot wait for my dvd, which is in transit apparently.

Due to these painstaking leg lifts I am the amazing shrinking hippo, or at least my backside is. I need to work on my arms. Not the least fav of my body- that's my belly - but my arms are my second least fav. I don't hate them, I don't even hate my muffin top. My arms do what they are told and they do it all pretty well. They could just be a bit better. I'll address my belly on a blog later.

Thought for the Day: Don't be afraid of the pain, or soreness, or whatever. It's like child birth. The after effects can be wonderful! Rather, invite the pain. Ooooh! Ohhh! It burns! Which means, you're doing something RIGHT!

Sweat On!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment