lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday!

TREADMILL!!! 2 hours, YES! Nice easy pace. Goal: increased energy level. When I was done and stretched I felt much better! Feeling tired lately for unknown reasons, so I figure it's best not to push myself. But yesterday I didn't do any exercise, because I was so very tired... but my mood went down hill. It was harder to stay cheerful, so today I HAD to do something to keep the optimism going, but not use up all my energy and feel like the walking dead the rest of the day. The treadmill is my friend.

Thought for the day: Take joy in the moment. Forget about the errands, chores, dishes, laundry, or whatever is waiting for your attention. Enjoy the moment. We only get this one once. There is never another one just like it. Lesson I am always trying to learn. Joy in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment