lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Vitamin C

I recently read that people who take Vit C actually burn more fat than those who do not. Those who do not, apparently, burn off the carbs and protein they eat more than the fat they have stored.

After doing a little research, I've decided to try this. I started yesturday. In a month we'll see if it has helped me downsized my fat any faster.

Now, I'm not going to influence you in any way here. It's just something I'm going to try out, because I've done the research and found that it may suit me. I've found that I may be a little low of Vit C to begin with.

I advise anyone who wants to try supplements or any other form of dieting/weight losing aid - CHECK IT OUT FIRST! Do a little research, check with your doctor, whatever. Don't just jump into it! Especially diet pills. I'm am very anti diet pills, for myself. It is not my place to judge for anyone else. I would just caution you to be careful.

No lecturing here!! Okay where was I? Ah, so I'm gonna see if a little Vit C added to my daily intake will help my body in any way. I'm going to go take my supplement now, and I'll let you know in about a month!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment