lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thursday - 107

Like I said I can't go in order. This morning I was up long before the sun, to milk a goat if you can believe it. We have several goats, one of which is a dairy goat who just freshened a few days ago. So, I got to get up and milk her before working out. It also gave me a chance to start breakfast early. Since we have a busy schedule today, it's a very good thing.

107- is dubbed on the package as Aerobic - Total Body. It's not Aerobic. Okay the warm ups are mildly aerobic, but it's Strength Training!! One of my FAVS! Because I worked so hard yesterday, I didn't work quite as hard as today. This episode has the calf lifts, OOOOOOHHHH! "like it's painful"! It is!!!! But worth it! I was not blessed with long sleek calves, but rather short dumpy ones, and they are looking nicely leaner and longer. No doubt at least it part, due to these movements. The aweful leglifts, I've mentioned before. Do them!! One day you'll look at your rear view and be grateful. I did add a couple of extra tricep moves, but I'm trying to get them up to par. Now, I think I need to more actively attend to my pecs! Pec push-ups are hard! The tricep push-ups are easier! Ab work was also in this one with inner thighs. Ooooh. But the stretches Deni tacks on after each difficult workout make up for the effort. You say, "oooooh!" when doing the hard stuff, then "aaaaaahhhhhhhhh", when stretching.

Our computer is up and running, but we haven't transferred the pics yet, so the blog will be sadly lacking in interesting pictures for a bit longer.

Thought for the Day: Paint your nails, give yourself a home facial, take a long bubble bath, whatever you like to do to feel relaxed and feminine. Do yourself a favor and pamper yourself sometimes. While you're trying to slim down, or toughen up, remember that we are soft and girly for a reason. Enjoy that. Appreciate the curves. You are a woman and you are beautiful in your femininity.

Sweat on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment