lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sunday


2 yr old was up a few times last night, so I slept in. But I did get some yoga into my afternoon. Note to self- do NOT do yoga with a full belly. Do any of you have a problem with this? I usually exercise early in the morning, or well after a meal. But today I ate before with the family... and ick. Not comfortable.


Yoga - Sun Salutations. I like to keep Sundays as restful as possible, so I did something very light. It was a little like basic flow, but not as challenging. The practice reminded me of my limitations in flexibility, but at the same time it pointed out my improvements.

The two yr old fell asleep while laying on the couch watching.

Thought for the day: Make sure you give your self time to ponder, recoop, and take stock of yourself. You'll better be able to see the tiny improvements and feel better about what you are doing.

Wonderful weekend. Sad it's over. But I am looking forward to a wonderful week! Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment