lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thrusday! Total Body -114

I rose with the sun! Lots of energy today. So as I followed Deni and her class through this Total Body (general) workout I was having lots of fun. Lots of step exercises in this one. A few of them took me a couple tries to get right. And the muscles I worked yesterday, were not the ones targeted this morning. The cardio was fun though, even with the complicated steps. It might be easier to follow if I wasn't using the tall linkin log box, oh well.

We worked ABS!! OOOOOH! So good for my 6 babied belly. When I do the V-Sit I keep the very tips of my toes on the floor. Have to, or an earthquake transpires and I fall over. But it used to be my feet, and before that I was just leaning back a little. So progress is taking place. I have faith that eventually, I'll get my legs up there and be able to hang out as long as those strong girls on the show. Plank!! I LOVE plank. It is such a challenging pose! Then the side plank variation. I have never seen that one before. It was fun to learn. Tough to do. Works your body good.

As always the stretches are a perfect compliment to the workout. So, thanks, Deni. Great episode! Afterwards, I rushed out with our eldest girl to milk the goat! Ha Ha. Just strikes me as funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment