lilupie

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday- 108

Okay going on a little over 4 hours of sleep... I'm an insomniac lately. Call me hormonal, I really don't know what the issue is. Maybe it's my cycle coming up soon. I need to be longer in between babies to figure this out. However, even though I'm low on sleep I feel pretty good.

This morning 108- Basic Flow, everyone! Something I really liked about this one: Deni gave a heads up. Telling the class 3 Sun Salutation B's, afterwards we'll go into plank, 3 more breathes, and so on. So it was easier to stay in time with the class on screen, as I wasn't looking up all of the time. Honestly, I don't look up. I'm not the ones on TV, so it doesn't matter if I'm out of sync. But I did enjoy the heads up anyway.

I am becoming more and more flexible all of the time- YAY! I am learning to really enjoy big toe pose, and that hand under the foot thing. Feels good now, instead of just bearable.

Good episode! Hope you enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment